SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MARCH 16 ,09

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:01 am

We must scrimz more and our teams are all great ,BUT, we need too comment our time to our great,no fucken best clan buddys that i have ever
heard of.

come on
Back to top Go down
USMC_5811

USMC_5811

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:54 am

4.GODz.Demijebus wrote:

AS FOR THE LAST TWO MEETING, SCRIM TEAMS ARE NOT SET IN STONE BECAUSE THE COMMITMENT LEVEL IN ZILCH.

Perhaps we could identify scrim teams and then leave it up to those scrim teams to determine times/days to practice. As it is right now Monday nights get pretty late for me when the meetings don't get over until around 10 p.m. and I gotta get up at 6 the next morning...same with Wednesday nights, I have other commitments until around 9 so scrimming until 11 p.m. or later is kinda tough due to the amount to beauty sleep that I need Sleep Friday nights are a different story...a lot of times I show up Friday nights and some people might be on but we're either just playing on our server or someone else's and not 'scrimming' anyone in particular so it's difficult to justify turning someone down for a Friday night event when we may or may not be doing an actual scrim.

I think if we identify team members and leave it to them to practice when they can we might get better commitments. We may even have to go as far as coordinating scrim teams based on time zone or blocks of time that people can be on. For example, someone in the Central time zone (U.S.) may have more chance at being online in the morning versus evening so setting that person up with say AussieJay or Yamacom may be better than putting them on a team with west coast guys.

I don't know what the answer is, I'm just throwing some thoughts out there...

P.S. I was looking at the emoticons on here and does this one look like a dude with big ears has a dong hangin' out of his mouth? elephant I'm just sayin...

Peace,
USMC_5811
Back to top Go down
kodiack

kodiack

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:11 pm

i read them, and usually im at the meeting unless something comes up. As for the donations, I dont think 5 bucks a month is too much to come up with. When you break it down its 17 cents a day. So when you go for your morning latte or coffee, put the loose change towards the server. We have a good server lets not lo cheers se it.
Back to top Go down
TheLepercaun

TheLepercaun

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 pm

4.GODz.Demijebus wrote:
I KNOW PEOPLE READ THEM, JUST NO ONE GIVES ANY FEEDBACK. THATS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR.
NO DISRESPECT SETTLE. SHHHH SHHHH SHHHH.

oh no no man i wasn't bitching or anything. I just wanted to let you know thats all.
Back to top Go down
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 4:36 pm

I KNOW PEOPLE READ THEM, JUST NO ONE GIVES ANY FEEDBACK. THATS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR.
NO DISRESPECT SETTLE. SHHHH SHHHH SHHHH.
Back to top Go down
TheLepercaun

TheLepercaun

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:51 am

hey man, i always read these things cause of not being able to get to the meetings for the past few weeks and I think a lot of us look back on these things to know whats going on with other clan memebers and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:59 pm

HELLO LADIE AND GENTS,

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE NOTES FOR THE LAST TWO MEETINGS HAVE GONE UNPOSTED. I APOLOGIES BUT I FEEL THAT THERE IS LITTLE NEED TO WRITE UP ONE OF THESE EVERY WEEK IF EVERYONE WHO DIDN’T ATTEND THE MEETING JUST HOPS ON VENT AND ASKS THE PEOPLE WHO DID ATTEND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MEETING. IT’S GETTING A LITTLE REDUNDANT. ACTUALLY IT’S GETTING SRAIGHT UP ANNOYING.

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED SHOW UP OR READ THE DAMN FORUM. SO FAR AUSSIE IS THE ONLY ONE TO EVER POST TO THE MEETING NOTES TO LET ME KNOW HE READ THEM. I/ WE WANT INPUT ON THE TOPICS BROUGHT UP.GO TO THE FORUM AND TAKE THE TIME TO COMMENT ON SOMETHING…….. ANYTHING!

AS FOR THE LAST TWO MEETING, SCRIM TEAMS ARE NOT SET IN STONE BECAUSE THE COMMITMENT LEVEL IN ZILCH.

PEOPLE ARE ANNOYED WITH OTHER PEOPLE, SO LETS ALL ACT LIKE ADULTS AND KEEP THE VENT AND GAME ADULT. ANYONE WHO IS CONSIDERDD TO BE AN ANNOYANCE OR UNHEALTHY FOR THE CLAN WILL BE WARNED AND GIVEN A WEEK TO CHANGE THERE ATTITUDE. IF AFTER THAT WEEK THEY HAVEN’T SMARTEND UP THEY WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE AND WILL BE BANNED FROM EVERYTHING WE OWN.

ANY RECRUITING WILL BE DONE LIKE SO: GIVE PERSON OF INTREST VENT INFO, THEY PLAY WITH THE CLAN FOR TWO WEEKS AS A NONE RECRUIT. IN THAT TIME THE TEAM GETS TO KNOW THAT PERSON AND THE RECRUITER CHECKS ON SAID PERSONS STATS AND TEAM PLAYING ABILITIES. AFTER THE TWO WEEKS IS UP THE RECRUITER SHARES WHAT HE KNOWS WITH THE CLAN AND IF SATISFIED SAID PERSON IS PUT TO A VOTE TO RECRUIT STATUS. ONCE VOTED IN GODz.r IS REQUIRED TO ACHIEVE THE SPECIFIED TASKS. AFTER TASKS ARE FINISHED THE RECRUITS FULL MEMBERSHIP IS PUT TO A VOTE AND IF ACCEPTED CAN START WEARING FULL GODz TAGS. ONCE A FULL GODz MEMBER THEY ARE REQUIRED TO PUT IN A MINIMUM $5 MAX $20 EVERY MONTH. WE MAKE EXCEPTION BASED ON CIRCUMSTANCE BUT THIS WILL NOT LAST FOREVER. KEEP THIS IN MIND BECAUSE IT GOES FOR EVERYONE EVEN THOSE CURRENTLY IN THE CLAN. VERY CLOSE RECORDS ARE BEING KEPT IN REGARD TO DONATIONS AND MEETING ATTENDANCE. EVENTUALLY WE WILL DROP THE HAMMER.

ON THAT NOTE SEE YOU NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER EXCITING ADVENTURE WITH,

DEMIJEBUS

Last edited by 4.GODz.Demijebus on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MARCH 16 ,09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARCH 16 ,09   MARCH 16 ,09 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH 16 ,09
Page 1 of 1