SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TWL & Scrim Team Practice

Go down 
+3
4.GODz.HiddenTruth
4.GODz.Demijebus
Futant
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Futant
Admin
Futant

TWL & Scrim Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 5:47 am

As many of you already know of our efforts to have a solid twl team, all of our attempts have failed due to many reasons (mainly attendance). It seems we have plenty of interest in playing against other clans but when it comes down to it, the majority of those who promise to be there dont show up, or even show up later and ask if it went down or not, neglecting any accountability to thier tardiness.

As of the moment our twl team roster has our strongest members signed up on it. I tried setting up a practice scrim with .eG. however they failed to have enough members that night and said to drop by next time our team is on together and we'll throw down. I'm currently looking for another couple of clans to scrim with so we can have a practice every week. I'm hesitant to challenge on TWL being we havent accomplished any practice yet, however there are teams I know we can beat if we just have our shit together and use good strategy.

I guess what I'm getting at is, if we're ever going to do this, shit or get off the pot. Meeting times are posted on our web site and have always been the same. Show up early and be ready to play hard for at least an hour. If there isnt a team to scrim against we need to be serious about getting our scrim members on the same side in whatever server we're going to play in and work on teamwork and tactics. If this means turning auto balance off in our own server and stacking the teams accordingly then lets do it instead of all showing up and then just screwing around with eachother on different sides....we're getting nowhere doing that. Maybe I'm the only one dedicated to this scrim shit and I'm wasting my breath, I hope not. Or maybe we just need to rally the troops and get alittle organized, after all match play is made to bring the best out of a team all the while getting us away from the normal pub server scene and into some serious action. Lets do this shit for once.
Back to top Go down
http://sonzofgodz.webs.com
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:07 pm

Well my fine featherd friend you got my vote for president. My apologies for the Eg scrim my family takes presidence hence the somewhat early notification from me. But all in all i totally agree with everything that guy just said. We have been too damn loosie goosie about the whole scrim/TWl thing. we need to straighten up and ( Or bend over in hiddens case ) take it like a champ. Lets go gang, do it for the little orphins who cant afford to live with families with dialup or higher . Do it for little Jimmy no shoes who just wants to know what it feels like to shoot a virtual character controled by a real person possibly from a different state or even country. Do it for the Animals for all i care just get out there and do IT!!!!!!! for the love of GODZ be a DOER not a NOT DOERER. Please and thanks with sprinkles and blow on top.
LOVE,
Bill Cosby.

Last edited by 4.GODz.Demijebus on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
4.GODz.HiddenTruth
Admin
4.GODz.HiddenTruth

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:16 pm

NOW NOW G-BUS,,,,, DO WE REALLY HAVE TO GO THERE????? DO I REALLY NEED TO BRING UP YOUR FETISH WITH BOB ROSS AND YOUR NECROPHILIA OBSESSION,,, AND THAT YOU FLEW ALL THE WAY DOWN TO THE STATES.... JUST TO DIG UP BOB ROSS'S BODY SO YOU CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT ON A NIGHTLY BASIS...... EVEN THOUGH BOB ROSS'S FAMILY HAS POSTED A REWARD ON CNN'S HOME PAGE FOR HIS SAFE AND UN-MOLESTED RETURN..............

OH......................and

as a official spokes person of PETA... all i have to say is..........................

...................."NO COMMENT"
Back to top Go down
https://sonzofgodz.forumotion.net
Christmas

Christmas

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 pm

This is Christmas Juast wanted to let you know I want in on the scrim teams.
Back to top Go down
MtLaw111

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:05 pm

I still want in the scrim team.

MtLaw
Back to top Go down
General

General

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 pm

The General is reporting for duty.
Back to top Go down
MtLaw111

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:23 pm

I will be out of town on Mon and Wed in depositions.
Will be there on Fri unless someone tells me no practice.

MtLaw
Back to top Go down
elluchador

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 pm

Hey guys, sorry for the thread-jack, but I'm in a clan looking to scrim in 2142. Can somebody in GODz. leadership hit me up with an email/PM to chat?

- El_Luchador
Back to top Go down
Christmas

Christmas

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let everyone know that Im resigning from the scrim team. It has been quite a while and we can't even get more than three
people to show for practice on a regular basis. I know people have said it will be better later but I thinki if it was it already would be. Ill still be on vent and pub servers often. It was a good try but Im tired of waiting. Hope you find someone good to replace me and make it to the top of the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWL & Scrim Team Practice   TWL & Scrim Team Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

TWL & Scrim Team Practice
Page 1 of 1