SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Godz teakty1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SecrtSqurl

Godz teakty1 Empty
PostSubject: Godz teakty1   Godz teakty1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 am

I have had GODz guys on my friends list since I started playing 2142. Those that I know, can vouch that I am not a hack. I am a mid-level shot within my own clan.... lol. I have played 2700 hours and know the places to get easy kills, and I feast on team points, as witnessed by my (very close) 200.000 team points. That being said.......

Godz teakty1

Has been on my friends list for a while. Tonight, he went outta control. He was personally pissed at me, I am assuming, because I knifed him 4 or 5 times on the GHF server. No biggie, but then he started typing how all TRR are hacks and was trying to initiate a letter campaign to get me and yamacom wiped..... (i have no idea why he hated Yam so bad cause he wasn't even in the server at the time .... ) This went on for about an hour.

Syndi fron COT, and =SOC= tk36u were in the same squad as me and were all laughing about it. Even though I point whored to the max, =SOC= tk36u is by far a better shot and we all laughed that it was me he was focusing his anger on. Except for the BS regarding the clan, and Yam, I just laughed it off until I was ready to go to bed. I then received buddy messages from him asking me where I lived so he could come and kick my ass..... I'm scrd now..... Cant sleep..... Will somone give me a hug....

Should I be worrying about a swarm of locusts or a river of blood? The wrath of God is not something to mess with.....

P.S... since he was so worried that he could not find my stats on the leaderboard:

http://www.2142-stats.com/SecrtSqurl+stats.html

Most notable:

34th in the world overall
7th in the US
4th in the world with the Voss
199,983 team points alone.... Would be 850th in the world with just team points.....
87,000 revives.....

I play this game way too much..... Damn rodent loser.... Sad

PSS... Yamacom is 25th overall in the world andis one of the best all around players I have ever met. He can dominate with almost every kit. You want to see an awards collection?

http://www.2142-stats.com/yamacom+awards.html

Very few can match those stats....
Back to top Go down
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

Godz teakty1 Empty
PostSubject: lol   Godz teakty1 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Sounds like teak needs his diaper changed, sorry you had to deal with him. As far as our clan is concerned rage campaigns are unnecessary. We know enough people, TRR included, that if we ever have problems with players we send out the word and that person is usaully done for. Sorry you had to deal with him and i don't know what his prob is with Yamacom, we love old Yam's. Hope you can forgive and forget. I will call of the locusts if you can ignore the ignorance of some of our members. Teak needs to show up on vent and play with his own team before he starts throwing wild accusations around.

later
Demijebus
Back to top Go down
Boardwalk

Godz teakty1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godz teakty1   Godz teakty1 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 pm

teakty doesn't always do the smartest things

and he doesn't like getting killed by people who are better than him

Godz teakty1 2n0uera
Back to top Go down
USMC_5811

USMC_5811

Godz teakty1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godz teakty1   Godz teakty1 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 am

He talked to me about it the next day and said he was "blackout drunk" and regretted it the next day. He told me that he sent everyone on TRR that was affected apology notes so hopefully it has been handled between the folks that were involved.

If there are any residual diapers that need to be changed let me know and it will be handled.

Rock On,
USMC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Godz teakty1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godz teakty1   Godz teakty1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Godz teakty1
Page 1 of 1