SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MODAY DEC 8,08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

MODAY DEC 8,08 Empty
PostSubject: MODAY DEC 8,08   MODAY DEC 8,08 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:32 pm

Dec 8,08
This monday the big issue is keeping the servers running. I notified as many people as possible that from this point on there will be a MINIMUM payment of $5 and a MAX of $20 needed from all full members. Recruits will not be subject to this but inorder for them to become full members they will need to have all there tags, approval of 4 fathers and have donated $5. This will be a monthly thing due by the 10th of every month, we understand that some people have issues with paying for a free game and our answer to that is that we appreciate the contribution and once the server is payed for any excess monies will go towards prizes for contest winners. If you have any questions please ask a 4 Father. We are very open to each persons case but we don't need to hear a life story over $5. For the recruits you will be given A little more leway in regards to donating, We want all of our recruits to become full members asap not for the money but so we can move on and not have to worry about keeping track of who needs what. So for the recruits we will be hosting Inner clan Knifing sessions 2-3 times a month. This will allow you to get the tags you need. If for any reason we find that people are not showing up for these 2-3 sessions we will reserve the right to take that person off the recruits list.
We also discussed the scrim side of the clan which many of you are interested in. We would like to see any members interested in being on the scrim team send a private message on the forum to Either the 4 Fathers or Futant letting us know of your interest and the extent ( ie: pro or non ). If we have enough people who wish to play pro we will find or create a league that suites our needs. Our other option is scrimming with our own clan mates on a regular basis. Again any questions please let us know.
Aswell USMC is putting together a GOOGLE map of where all the GODz are in the world. Please send him your COUNTRY, STATE/PROVINCE, TOWN/CITY, AND STREET NAME so he can get it as close as possible. This will help us at a glance to know each others time zones and therefore playing schedules, and it's pretty cool.
Also in an effort to make something unique from our clan I have found a company willing to c&c us custom bf 2142 replica dog tags out of aluminum. Each tag will have the name of the player and the knife insignia engraved into them on both sides, and come with a tag chain, as it stands these are going to cost $35 a peice but the more I can order the cheaper they will get. We would like to use these as an opportunity to collest money from anyone playing 2142 so if you know any one who wants a set let me/ Demijebus know.We would like to see them go for a donation of $45 or more, there by covering our cost and contributing anything over the $35 to the server. 25 of them are being ordered in January and I would like them all to be going somewhere before the milling begins. Our clan members will only need to pay for the price of the tags, and we want all of you to have a set. Again any extra donations that lead to us exceeding our server costs can go towards people getting these for free in a draw.
Finally we talked about prizes. We need to get to the point where prizes are a regular event. Donations Donations Donations. If every one gives in the minimum this will not be an issue at all. We would like any member who has an idea for a prize and a competition, to determine the winner of said prize, to PM us in the forum. Some ideas have been PC games, Dog Tags, Headsets, Keyboards, ETC. We could have such competitions as Most tags collected in a round all the way to person to climb the leader board most in a month. Let us know and we will make it happen. All prizes will be around the $50 mark, but the skies the limit if the paypal is full up.
Thanks everyone that showed up to the meeting and for the ones that allowed me the time to tell them about it afterwards, we would like to see you all there every monday between 8 and 10pm mtn time so we do not need to write these things up but until that happens pease look for this thread through the week. On a personal note Lawlessblood would like every one to know that he is in love with GOLDIE HAWN ( I think thats how it's spelt) ,so if any one has pictures or stories they would like to share with him about this old withered beast please feel free to spam the crap out of him in game , on forum, or on his E-mail. Thanks guys .

Demijebus

And remember.............
Back to top Go down

MODAY DEC 8,08
Page 1 of 1