SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

=FAV= scrim

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:31 am

What can i say about that. Round one we were down one guy and we lost by 2 point attacking on cerbere FRICKEN AWESOME GAME. It was as close as it gets. Round 2 we were even at 5 players a peice and defending and we won . not by much but we won. Round 3, 5v5 but it might aswell have been a forfeit. we were slaughtered. My faith and desire to play the game hit an all time low because of that round. The only thing the other team brought to the table was a team that practices. they were no .EG. but we were no =FAV= . We played like a BUNCH OF RETARDED HILLBILLIES . All I have to say to my team is nice try but next time we need to be a team and not target practice for the worst team in the league. If you miss a practice sucks to be you because you are not in the scrim. If you dont show up before the round for debreifing and practice sucks to be you because im not picking up your slack. DEDICATION its a word that goes in one ear and out the other. I WILL BE HERE EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY. FRIDAY. I will show up early and stay late , I will watch the battlerecorder and tell you what went wrong, i will try to fix our mistakes , But if you choose not to listen or do the same then FUCK YOU. I'm done babysitting and doing the homework.

SEE YOU IN A MONTH.
DEMIJEBUS.
Back to top Go down
Boardwalk

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:37 am

4.GODz.Demijebus wrote:
I will show up early and stay late , I will watch the battlerecorder and tell you what went wrong, i will try to fix our mistakes , But if you choose not to listen or do the same then FUCK YOU. I'm done babysitting and doing the homework.

Couldn't agree more, I envy jebus for being gone for a month and free of the stress.
Anyway...

=FAV= scrim 2epncxx
Back to top Go down
Futant
Admin
Futant

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 pm

First off... Sorry if I sound like a dick for what I'm about to say.

babysitting????.......homework????........stress????? Sad spare me

"target practice for the worst team in the league" ?????? Whats that make us??? A bunch of shitties thats what!!!!

What a fucking headache. Yeah, we lost. Boo fuckin hoo. Learn from it and move on. We don't have just one person pulling the weight around here, coming up with strats, watching the recorder, and thinking of what we can do to better ourselves. Anyone thinking elsewise needs a reality check. It was the whole team that lost the 3rd round not any one single person. Too bad we were down 2 points and 1 person in the first round or we would've had the match in the bag. I personally think having Logan would've made the difference. I dont wanna hear any bullshit about dedication or loss of faith and desire to play the game. Reading that shit just makes me feel like I wasted my time and breath with all of this. If people are willing to throw in the towel after losing our first match, this isnt going to last long. How about we suck it up and prep for a rematch once Demi gets back and go from there?
Back to top Go down
http://sonzofgodz.webs.com
Boardwalk

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:43 am

You don't sound like a dick at all Futant, and after reading what you wrote I have to say I greatly admire your patience for not being frustrated with the lack of dedication, which is what it's been. With that being said, I am annoyed and this is not what a scrim team is supposed to be, the past week we have pubbed twice. And by we I mean the scrim team, which has consisted of myself and Christmas twice, and you joining us once, that's not practice. It may have been the best way for 2-3 of us to use our time to get better, but that sort of thing shouldn't happen as much as it does. Im speaking for myself now, I don't enjoy this game half as much as any of our other members, im on the scrim team by request and it's to scrim, so when I get on at the scheduled time for scrimming and there aren't enough people to scrim, I get annoyed, you may consider that bitching about dedication but nevertheless it is an enourmous waste of time. I feel like leaving at 7:01 if no one is on, it's a scrim team, we have a schedule, if people can't follow the schedule then A) Try to have it changed, or B) Get off the scrim team. If this isn't going to be serious then I don't want to participate, because if it continues the way it is not only will I be overwhelmed with stress but we'll never win. I fully understand the reasons why some people are not able to make practice, and if those reasons are shared prior to practice then I can't complain about it, but too many times people don't share their reasons and that drives me crazy. Not only that, but if people continuously can't make practice, despite having good reasons, they should just leave the scrim team, and the only word I can use for that is unfortunate, it's unfortunate if their schedule clashes with the scrim team's but if it does consistantly then they are a detriment to the success of the team.

Futant wrote:
We don't have just one person pulling the weight around here, coming up with strats, watching the recorder, and thinking of what we can do to better ourselves.

We don't have 5 people doing this either...

Futant wrote:
It was the whole team that lost the 3rd round not any one single person. Too bad we were down 2 points and 1 person in the first round or we would've had the match in the bag. I personally think having Logan would've made the difference.

No shit it was the whole team, and forget being down 1 guy, if we were UP 10 guys we still would've lost because we had no fucking idea what we were doing.

Futant wrote:
I dont wanna hear any bullshit about dedication or loss of faith and desire to play the game. Reading that shit just makes me feel like I wasted my time and breath with all of this.

Im not going to lie, this particular sentance pissed me off the most. I've scrimmed multiple games for multiple years competitively, and it takes dedication, which is something that we don't seem to have, i'll bitch about it all I want until it's nothing to bitch about. Because when im on when im supposed to be and no one else is, I AM wasting my time and breath.

No hard feelings, hopefully I didn't offend anyone, and hopefully im not wasting my breath.
Back to top Go down
Futant
Admin
Futant

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:28 pm

I showed up 15 minutes after practice was supposed to start last night and NO ONE on the team was there. Sorry I was late but my whole family is packed into a hotel room like sardines, we have one table, which the computer is on, and my kids had to finish eating before I could get online. My girlfriend fucking Evil or Very Mad HATES Evil or Very Mad the fact that I'm dedicated to this shit, and bitched me out for saying I was going to play for an hour with my scrim team, and no one was there anyway. The guys from .eG. hit me up on tuesday for a scrim, so we had people to practice with last night instead of pubbing and I'm sure they would've gave us ringers to fill in for however many guys we were missing, but oh well.

As for the rest of the team, aside from G-bus, anyone who misses more than one practice a week is subject for removal from the team. Being those same people never read the forum, I'll talk to them and give them ONE warning regarding attendance and thats it.

When this particular scrim team was formed, for the two months prior I had been recruiting like crazy trying to find people that wanted to do this, being no one currently in the clan was willing to step up. I had a handfull of people picked to get things going. Then all of a sudden EVERYONE wants in and some even threatened to leave the clan if they didn't get to participate. Plus a new set of rules for the clan was laid down and my authority over who's going to be on the team went out the window. I had to turn people down that I had recruited specifically for a TWL team, and I'm sure that they'd show up to practice. So now, without Demi here, I'm clueless as to what to do about replacements for the people who it seems are going to be kicked for lack of participation that just had to be involved.

All I know is.... anyone absent on Friday, better show up Monday or they're gone.
Back to top Go down
http://sonzofgodz.webs.com
4.GODz.Demijebus
Admin
4.GODz.Demijebus

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:04 am

Wowzers i go away for a week and shit has already hit the fan. My post is to express my anger not for everyone and there dog to knit pick at. I felt how I felt that night and i wrote it down for all to see because i am tired of not saying anything. I didn't point any fingures i didn't name any names. I even complimented our team for the near victory short one. I love being in a scrim team ,I love the rush i get when we practice as a squad of five in and out of scrims. What i don't like is not being able to rely on people to take the time and effort required to make us better as a team. I will say it one more time only. I UNDERSTAND EVERYONE HAS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS GAME. If that hasn't sunk in yet then it never will. I am as patient as they come and respect everyone in this clan for what they bring to the table. Our new set of rules were overdue and they have made a huge difference in attendance cash flow and team motivation. Sorry they dropped now but it had to be done. Our scrim teams will evolve and fluctuate with the participation and attendence . If there are members that should be on and others that shouldnt then eventually they will be on. Great teams aren't made in a week or a month they are built over much longer and so what if that isnt what we all expected. we obviously aren't all were we want to be in life right now anyway so just relax and let it happen when it happens. OH and yes i was very up set about our FAV scrim and yes we lost to the worst team and yeas it is because we didnt practice as a team and talk about it afterwards and yes i understand that every one has stuff that is going on in there lives, but i don't understand how those who practice can be told what to do as a team by those who don't practice. I will not quit but I am growing tired of talking to myself, and ceating and honing strategies with 3/5's of the team. But in this case it angered me because we had a match that day and had little to no plan. if the match was a month away i could care less. These are the things that need to be discussed in practice and issues need to be vented in those meetings, because as it stands the world over emotions do not convey well over a forum. If as a team we had a chance to talk about the match once it was over you would have heard exactly what i wrote come out of my mouth and you would have all agreed because no one was happy but i took the time to say something which no one else did.

PUDDING
Demijebus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

=FAV= scrim Empty
PostSubject: Re: =FAV= scrim   =FAV= scrim Empty

Back to top Go down

=FAV= scrim
Page 1 of 1