SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy all .GODz. and friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hambone1

Hambone1

Howdy all .GODz. and friends Empty
PostSubject: Howdy all .GODz. and friends   Howdy all .GODz. and friends EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:56 pm

I've been working up two new soldiers..."Gotchurnadz" and "D. Vapors", so I haven't been wearing my .GODz. tags as neither are yet CPO Gold or higher ranked, plus I've been playing exclusively Northern Strike maps to get maximum unlocks in the shortest amount of time. I'll be wearing my tags soon, but until then...now you know the rest of the story. Greetings to all our newer clan members. I look forward to playing with (against) ya. Even without my tags, now you'll know I'm one of ya. If you see me on the field, send me a buddy request so I can get y'all on my new soldier's lists.

Now...go...kill...Kill...KILL to the glory of the GODz....Semper FI
Back to top Go down
http://www.jimitsuko.org
Futant
Admin
Futant

Howdy all .GODz. and friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy all .GODz. and friends   Howdy all .GODz. and friends EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 8:50 am

I wouldnt worry about not wearing our tags until they're ranked up. You have to be a certain rank to JOIN the clan, not create new characters. Once you're in the clan I think you should always rep us on the battlefield even with a new character. Not really a big deal but I'm just sayin dont sweat it.

Now we have some new tags to hunt down & take screenshots of too, so that ought to provide some fresh entertainment. That is if we can ever catch you online at the same time you night owl you. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sonzofgodz.webs.com

Howdy all .GODz. and friends
Page 1 of 1