SONz of GODz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BF2142 .GODz. Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future of .GODz.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMC_5811

USMC_5811

The Future of .GODz. Empty
PostSubject: The Future of .GODz.   The Future of .GODz. EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:45 am

Thank you to all those that attended Mondays meeting.

With the resignation of Demijebus and the absense of MysterFyster and Lawlessblood for several months now we've made a few changes to the .GODz. clan:
--It was decided that we as a clan will continue to exist. We will have one 4 Father to hold the leadership position and USMC will remain the 4 Father.
--We discussed finances and decided that we will not renew the game server when it comes due (Dec. 14th) to reduce costs since it is rarely used anyway. The Ventrilo account will remain active and at $15 a month that cost will be covered by the remaining funds in the .GODz. account ($108.26). Once those funds are exhausted if I (USMC) can't cover the cost of Ventrilo a request for funds will be solicited.
--We also discussed recruiting and what type of players/members we are looking for. We want top notch players to represent the .GODz. clan but simply being a great player is not enough. We want mature, friendly members to join us. Recruits will wear the .GODz.r recruit tag for a period of 1 month. During that month the recruit will be required to join Ventrilo and play regularly with other .GODz. members. At the end of that month the .GODz. members will vote on whether to allow the recruit to become a full member or not. For all voting issues the 4 Father will act as a tie breaker.
--We will continue to have 3 "ranks" - .GODz. , E.GODz. , and 4.GODz.
----These are the ONLY ACCEPTABLE TAGS (.GODz.r as well) that .GODz. are allowed to use.
------I am currently evaluating measurable requirements to attain ELITE status.

This is not just a 2142 clan so if you meet players while playing other games (Modern Warfare 2, COD, etc.), if they meet the criteria mentioned above, they may become recruits. With that being said...

Welcome Moshi! Moshi doesn't play much 2142 but if you've been on Ventrilo you've probably seen him in Generals Quarters with General.

We are currently looking for anyone with webmaster experience to take over the website and keep it going so if you or anyone you know are interested please let me know.

If anyone has any questions or comments you may email me directly at 4GODz@cox.net or send me a private message on the forum.

Rock On .GODz.!

4.GODz.USMC_5811
Back to top Go down

The Future of .GODz.
Page 1 of 1